[dt_sc_widgets widget_name=”LayerSlider_Widget” widget_wpname=”layerslider_widget” widget_wpid=”layerslider_widget-1-sn” id=”2″ title=”” /][dt_sc_h2_title title=”FAQ” class=”” description=”” /]
What is semi-permanent makeup?
Semi-permanent makeup involves the injection of pigments through needles to create a younger appearance or, alternatively, to renew the blurring of lines that occur with time in the facial region such as eyebrows, eyes, lips, beauty spots, etc.
What are the dyes made of?
The natural choice is to use mineral pigments only that comply with the strictest standards and that have obtained eco-certificates approvals during the manufacturing process. We do not use organic pigments that have been proven harmful and that have a tendency to trigger allergic reactions in the treatment area.
Who can benefit from the treatment?
Any woman who wants a fresh appearance throughout the day
Busy women who have no time to put on makeup
Women who have a hard time putting on makeup due to poor vision
Women who are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy and might lose their hair
Is the treatment painful?
Semi-permanent makeup treatment uses a local anesthetic before and during the process.
The treatment is definitely reasonable and only mild discomfort is felt.
What is the most important factor in choosing the makeup?
Attention should be paid to the quality of the work and, of course, the cosmetician’s experience. In addition, particular attention should be paid to the cleanliness of the treatment room and monitoring of the use of sterilizing equipment as well as a new needle. The needle used in the treatment must be thrown away after the treatment and not saved for continued treatment, which is something that most institutes unfortunately do.
What are the treatment instructions following the semi-permanent makeup procedure?
- The aforementioned instructions should be carried out for ten days after treatment.
- Showering is possible two hours after treatment.
- Exposure to the sun is prohibited.
- Do not bathe in the ocean or pool for at least 10 days.
- Do not use a Jacuzzi.
- Entrance into a sauna is completely prohibited.
- Do not scratch or peel in the treatment areas.
- Apply a cream at the cosmetician’s instructions twice a day for ten days.
- In eye treatment, apply compresses to the treatment area to alleviate any swelling.
[dt_sc_hr /][dt_sc_clear /]